Leaving your hubby

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
One day, married Jade who wanted to know how her husband Max would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. Jade decided to write a letter to her husband.She writes, she is tired of him and didn’t want to live with him anymore. After writing the letter, Jade put it on the table in the bedroom and then climbed under the bed to hide until her husband got home.

When he eventually came back home, he saw the letter on the table and read it. After a few moments of silence, he picked up the pencil and added something to the letter. Then Max started to get changed, whistling happy tunes and singing and dancing while he did so. He took his phone and dialed a number. His wife listened from under the bed as he started chatting to someone.

“Hey babe, ready, I’m just changing clothes then will join you,” he said. “As for the other fool, it finally dawned on her that I was fooling around on her and left. I was really wrong to have married her; I wish you and me had met earlier. See you soon, honey!” Then he hung up and walked out of the room.

In tears and very upset, she climbed out from under the bed and stumbled over to read what her unfaithful husband had written on the end of her letter. Through teary eyes, she read: “I could see your feet you idiot, I am going out to supermarket to buy milk and bread .”

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This man told his friend he decided he was leaving his wife. It’s not like he saw it coming a long time before either. It all began last Saturday when he woke up early to go fishing. He already had hooked the boat trailer to his pickup truck the previous afternoon, after work he already had some cold drinks on ice in the boat, ready to go. He was all dressed and grabbed his sandwiches and was heading out the door and just as he opened the back door to leave he saw the clouds dancing in the sky as a huge peel of lightning flashed with a fairly close proximity, followed by a fast approaching wind and rainstorm, which was very loud. He noticed the next door neighbor was outside on his back porch area too so he waved to him and returned inside, totally forgetting about his fishing trip. I mean he wasn’t that desperate to cast a line. He realized his wife was still upstairs in bed so he decided to turn on the romance. He quietly undressed and crawled into bed and hugged his wife from behind and whispered into her ear, “It’s pouring down rain outside,” to explain why he was still home. His wife responds, “Would you believe my idiot husband is out fishing in that mess?!?!”