livin' on the funny farm- SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Ugh, hope you get feeling better soon sis :hugs headaches and backaches are the WORST!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i do have an eye appt tomarow. i havent had them checked in 6-8 years so hoping that will fix it. :fl

AND GUESS WHAT????????.......................................

my daughter #2 is engaged!!!!!!! she is 19 and has been with ricky for 4 years. they are moving a moble home to his parents property. he is a real nice kid. and has a good job.

now.... grandkids. :hide hahaha.

i also have an order for 10 more of those ammo boxes. the guy has gotten over 600 of them in the last couple months and sold them all. and has a waiting list for them. he works at the army ammunition plant 40 miles north of us. and if he is selling them for $5.00 he cant be giving much for them. my bil just got hired up there so i am going to ask him if he can get them too. i can think of LOTS of uses for them. esp if i can get them for next to nothing!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Congrats MIL to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Those ammo boxes are cool :cool:

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i got 2 pairs of spiny mice (they are a little bigger than a normal mouse but have spines simalir to a hedgehog on their back) and i already have a litter of babies from one pair. when she leaves them i will get pics. i already have them sold.

we got a big snow here yesterday. so we have been staying inside, i am so wanting to go out and do things in the yard!!!!!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
went to the sale barn yesterday- came home with 2 bottle baby billys. they are sweet, but 1 has a problem with his front legs. he kinda knuckles under. i have been streatching them out after i feed him. they are looseaning.

weather was nice here yesterday. after the sale we went to the big amish store and got 50lb of potatoes for $4.99 they have a sign up "ask for price on 500 lb or more" i would need more canning jars! we also got 50lb of rice for $20.00. and frozen sliced turkey breast for $1.99 for 2lb, and sliced ham for $3.99 for 5lb so we bought some of that up and froze it. bread flower was on sale for $15.00 for 50lb also.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wish I could get some prices like that around here!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:barnie
went to a birthday dinner for my mom. came home, and first thing i thought was how did that cat get in here? i made sure he was out before we left. went to set stuff down and hubby behind me says where is dozer? OUR ENGLISH BULLDOG IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! we looked around and all the guns are here. my laptop was sitting on the table by the kennel. (we always put him in a wire dog kennel when we werent home cause he couldnt be good)

SOMEONE BROKE INTO OUR HOUSE AND STOLE THE DOG!:somad :smack

dont know what to think or do. we did call the sheriff, but all he could realy say was "if you see or hear anything let me know" :rant realy?? dumbass.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We had a missing dog a few years back and DH had been saying a special prayer....but I"m not sure which one and in 3 days the dog showed up, dirty, smelly and really wanting to eat everything he could. Hope you get your dog back. Thats ashamed to have someone actually come into your house to steal your dog. Of all the things that could have been taken....Its gotta be someone who knew you or had seen the dog.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
rhoda_bruce said:
Thats ashamed to have someone actually come into your house to steal your dog. Of all the things that could have been taken....Its gotta be someone who knew you or had seen the dog.
Ditto to that. Hope you're able to find him. :hugs