Look what came from the dump!!--made the first totebag

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:ya :ya Punkin I got my Totes in the mail this morning :celebrate

They are great :clap :clap :clap

Really Nice Job :thumbsup

Do ya think you could make some chair cusions??? I think something like that would look great on my kitchen chair/stools :love

Thanks again so very Much.

Don't have my camera with me at work or I would have taken a photo to share.

:thumbsup Karan :D :D :D :D

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Wow :ep that was really quick! I'm glad you like them. :cool:

As far as the chair cushion, I don't think my sewing skills are that advanced yet. And, I only have about 6 pieces of material left and 2 more totes promised. ;)

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Pictures Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok As soon as I get home ;) :thumbsup

That's Ok Tammy These are cool :love I may just keep 1 for my self and put the other one in for the family raffle. But which 1 do I keep :hu Oh decissions, :rolleyes: decissions :th What a situation :lol:

Thanks again :clap

:frow Karan :D :D :D

dirtyfeet

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Beautiful tote!! Absolutely amazing--I hope someone throws something like that away in the dumpster at my husbands' work!!

I'm envious!! Good for you!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Thanks, and :welcome

(Your screen name has me checking my toes for any garden dirt I may have missed in the shower :rolleyes: )

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Great score! I'm truly amazed at what I see at the dump whenever I go there. Good thing the one we go to has rules about not taking stuff away or I'd be in trouble. ;)

One time I did sneak out with a very nice entry door (super solid, stained glass, etc.) I gave it to a guy that was doing some construction work for us and he used it on the house he's building in Mexico.

So much waste it is kinda depressing. The only thing I can think to make me feel a little better, "At least it keeps the economy moving."