Lorihadams-- hi guys...been busy!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:ep You're getting snow!

I knew they were calling for snow here later on but it seems everyone I have heard talk about it has said different times and amounts...gonna have to watch the news tonight....

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Yes its coming down fairly heavy! Looks wet to. DANG IT! I was supposed to go on a big FFA trip tommorow I guess not :(

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Where were you going?
Frankfort to tour the capitol and legislation buildings. But he was only taking offficers and one dropped out and he called me up to come because he wants me to be a state officer. He has bragged to all KY FFA teachers about me..... :) :hide

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Cool! How much snow are you guys supposed to get? Maybe you'll still be able to go.... :hu :fl

I'm trying to find stuff to confuse my husband....he's learning to play guitar and I am a big Fleetwood Mac fan....I love Lindsay Buckingham....gonna show him that link I posted earlier and watch his head spin round :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Just an inch or two but we have been out on less. Hopefully we will go!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Well, my husband watched the Lindsay Buckingham video last night and said..."yeah, right"

I got up this morning and checked my latest batch of kombucha and it looks really gross...more than usual, I mean. I don't know if it is cause I used 1/2 sugar and 1/2 honey this time but it has floaties in the bottom....big chunks of brown floaties and my pancake on top has a whole section that is sort of frothy brown looking in between the solid part. It's weird.

I filtered it and it fizzed right up and tastes okay but my next batch I will cut the pancake with a knife and keep the cleaner part on the edge I think. I have a swirling cloud of furry looking brown chunks in the bottom instead of the slightly stringy snot looking stuff I usually get.

My 3 yr old looked at me this morning and said "mommy. I am NOT drinking that. Ewwwww" :gig

Funny....we got a text from the realtor that we are going to close on the house Thursday or Friday but I have heard that before. Until I see a check I won't believe it.

I sent our goat breeder an email to let her know that hopefully she will have a check next week and to ask her if she wanted us to come get the goats or leave them there until they kid so we don't stress them with the move. We are 1 1/2 hours away from her and they are both first fresheners so I'm leaving it up to her. We want to get them first part of march and they are due to kid sometime in april so I just don't want to stress them out and then have problems. I'll let her decide on that one.

Today I am taking it easy....I got our electric bill and it was $253 :hit Our stupid wholesale power adjustment fee was $54 this month and my actual power usage was $187. I found out that while I was gone hubby jacked the heat up. He's not even here all day. I turned it back down to 68 and grumbled. It was also an average of 15 degrees colder last month than the month before so that made a difference too. Also had to use the dryer a lot more too. I am gonna hate to see next month's bill.