Lorihadams-- hi guys...been busy!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I hope you have a turnaround in the next week so you don't have to go through much more!!!!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Sorry you are going thru all that. I know I'll be so glad when I'm done PT!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
yesterday was Tyler's 7th birthday and while it did not go as planned it was still a lovely day. He is in a MOOD today and I'm ready to lock him in his room. It is also pouring rain so going out is not an option.

I don't remember if I posted here or not but I lost a beehive last week. I suspect varroa or tracheal mites. i'm gonna take a frame to the meeting tomorrow and I have lots of dead bees for them to examine so hopefully I can get some answers. I'm hoping to get a split from a buddy in the club if he has any more available early enough. For now they are all spoken for but he has me on a waiting list and is giving me some help.

Crossing my fingers that the other one makes it long enough for me to treat them just in case and that I don't lose it as well.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun

I've got babies!!!!! I went out this morning and my white doe had had her babies overnight!!!! I pushed the fur back with a stick and she has at least 3 solid black and 3 pink...there could be more but I won't know for a little while. I could count at least 6 though!!!!

I'm so stinkin' happy!!!!! :ya :ya :ya :weee :weee :weee :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wonderful! Hope she does a good job of raising them.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I put the bucks back in with sweet pea and ginger today and peeked at the babies and there is a little gray one in there too so she has at least 7!!!!:weee