Lovechooks Aussie Waffles

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yes it is also known as a butterfly bush and there are many varieties, they grow quiet well here and fast, I have 3 of them they flower in Summer. I put one too close to my clothesline so have moved it to the paddock. We quiete different plants here depending on wherre you go. Victoria is known as the garden state as we have 4 distinct seasons whereas some of the other states don't. They have very different plant life, especially say Queensland and Victoria.

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh I am so disappointed!! I specifically took a photo out in a tiny country town at a market we were at today of an Emu strolling along with some chooks at a SS house, they had a fantastic compost heap and vegie beds too and I can't find the photo!!! All the photo's are gone :/. I'm not sure whats happened there.

I did get a lovely Fig tree at the market though, can't wait to get fruit of that beauty!

Mostly gardened this afternoon before having 2 back to back clients come over, oh I loathe working Sunday afternoons!

A guy was selling lots of Quails at the market, do you have those over there? Little tiny birds, tiny, tiny eggs they lay, cute but don't really see their purpose :/.

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Oh my that is indeed frustrating about the photos I have had that same happen to me.. :barnie Check and see if your memory card for your camera has another file or folder in it. Some times you can inadvertently put one on it when saving photos to your computer, :rolleyes: well as least I can do that :lol: An emu with chickens that would have been a site :clap So glad you got your fig tree. :celebrate

Yes we have quail here. Many years ago there use to be many many of them wild. But not so much any more. They were hunting season for them and pheasants.. I think it was a combination of the chemicals used on the farm lands the predators Man and Beast. Some folks raise them now. They are good eating I am told, I myself have not had quail. pheasant yes.
I hope you have had a great weekend, sounds as if you had a Wonderful day at the Farmers Market. :thumbsup

:frow Karan :D

Latest posts