"crunchy water" hahaha!

Feed Bag: (7 servings worth)
celery, carrots and yellow bell peppers dipped in ranch

Breakfast:
1 slice of sprouted grain bread buttered
1 glass of raw milk
coffee

Lunch:
Nitrate-free ham and cheese cubes (finger food)
water

Dinner Plans: (5 veggie servings)
Big ol' Fish taco salad: raw red and green cabbage piled with fresh cilantro, red onion and avacado, cilantro/lime dressing
topped with 2 nice pieces of baked wild Alaskin cod
water

Snack:
soaked crispy almonds
ETA: cottage cheese with a serving of grapes

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
That salad sounds DELISH!!

I am thinking about crock-potting up a pork roast tomorrowmainly because I wanna eat some of my sauerkraut....I just don't want to go into Thursday with a ton of leftovers, you know.

What is on everyone's Turkey day menus?

I got out of desserts (lucky for me because that could be dangerous!)

I am doing turkey, stuffing, mashed pots, mashed sweet pots (for me!) gravy, a veg yet to be decided, a Big ol' salad with pomegranate seeds and goat cheese ....others are bringing rolls & dessert. I need a couple of snacks to put out prolly veggies & dip, fresh fruit (got a load of grapes), a cheese tray and a bowl off mixed in the shell nuts.
I know I am going to eat outside of the norm but it is a holiday...I will be sure to get in as many veggies as I can and go really easy on the stuffing and gravy ......but I am not going to get uptight about it :)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
My low carb T-day menu is....

Turkey
Squash and sausage stuffing
Cauliflower mash
Green salad with sprouts I grew myself
Cheese and olive platter
Nuts for munching

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Wifey...what do you put on your cheese & olive platter....I am always unsure about mixing flavors!

Wifezilla

Reaction score
I used whatever cheese is on sale with whatever color and flavor of olives I can find that aren't too expensive. I know...complicated, ain't it? LOL

We like sharp cheddar, smoked gouda, and pepper jack. The smoked gouda is expensive so we don't often have that. I like both black and green olives. Sometimes I get stuff olives too. Garlic stuffed olives are yum.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Ok well that is easy enough.

Have eaten crap cheese all my life (with the occasional brie thrown in for good measure) I am learning to actually just enjoy a bit of good cheese without a hunk of french bread to smear it on or a pile of crackers to crunch it with.

I know there is an art to cheese trays, something soft something hard, something pungent, a little fruit...etc. A little bit like wine, just sounds complicated to me!

I have hit on a few winners recently. Two of my favorite additions are a pile of walnuts with GOOD honey drizzled on them and a hunk of goat cheese with fresh passion fruit spooned on top......that is a winning combo right there!

Wifezilla

Reaction score
Oh yum!!!

I will throw grapes on the tray if they look good. Other than that I really don't worry about it too much.