Luck of the Irish Red Ale

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wish me luck... This evening I entered this Luck of the Irish Red Ale in a local micro brewers contest. I only had to give up two bottles for judging to enter. If I win, i could be looking at some serious dough and a chance to be able to sell my recipe to a big name brewery :) who knows... Sometimes, I have dumb luck but it's pretty rare.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Wish me luck... This evening I entered this Luck of the Irish Red Ale in a local micro brewers contest. I only had to give up two bottles for judging to enter. If I win, i could be looking at some serious dough and a chance to be able to sell my recipe to a big name brewery :) who knows... Sometimes, I have dumb luck but it's pretty rare.
Good luck!! Wow, it would be seriously amazing if you win :fl You definitely have a great tasting beer entered, from the sounds of things!

I too disliked beer until I tasted some of the Irish beers and the less bitter ones. I'm still terribly picky over which ones I'll drink, but I found about 4 so far that I like.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I made it to the final judging round but I lost to First Kiss. Honestly, I deserved to loose... I mean what romance is there in a name like Irish Red Ale in a plain unlabeled bottle with no catchy marketing words or ingredients list?

IMG_20190605_130046.jpg

IMG_20190605_130143.jpg

I am going to put First Kiss on my list of beers to brew. Just so I can taste it, then give it away to the ladies in my life. Note IBU of 0 that means there is zero bitter taste.

Last edited:

Latest posts