Magnet Motors and everything else energy?

TrixR4kids

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thank you, Sunsaver, I appreciate your help.

We first began our organic gardening last season while living in VA. A friend of ours allowed us to visit her organic farm and spend the day tilling soil and planting. We knew NOTHING, so this was an awesome experience for us to get some hands-on learning. At the end of the day, she gave us a whole pile of seedlings to plant at home.

We LOVED growing and eating our own food. Can't wait to plant more next Spring. This year we are planning our veggie garden on about a 1/4 acre of space near the house. We have two peach trees already on the property as well as a cherry tree (that's not producing yet) and two persimmon trees. There is SO MUCH to read about: when to plant, how to plant and where to plant, etc.

One of the reasons we're so interested in a free-energy generator is to run a winter greenhouse so we can grow veggies year-round. Perhaps there's something already out there that doesn't cost much?

Anyway, we're getting sheep for meat and breeding. We have chickens for eggs/meat. We get our milk from the dairy farm next door. We have no debt (paid cash for this homestead). Having been born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, I'd say I've come a long way!

:D

S

sunsaver

Sounds like you are off to a good start. I'm in zone 8, and around here they usually heat the green houses with wood burning stoves or propane heaters. Just a thought. Well, i won't be back until tues, because the library is closing again. chat with ya later!