Man, this place is dead on a Sat. night..did they roll up the streets?

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I understand that completely...I'm the type of woman who is more comfortable~in real life~talking with guys. I love farming, power tools, trucks, getting dirty, etc.

I just don't seem to connect with women out there...never really did. I just don't GET shopping, soap operas, helplessness, cell phones, multiple shoe ownership or germophobia.
Hey now...that's me. I don'y fit in to the "woman society" at all......and love my power tools and my 5 speed truck :weee

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
This place is always dead lately.
We need a revival desperately!
Yeah...good luck with that :p It's winter time, and it's slow...I don't expect a huge upswing anytime soon.
I am way more busy in the good weather then wintertime. Cold, wet, icy, dark days...for me, make the best times for me to wast too much time online. :caf

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
To be honest, I've not met very many interesting women...and I've met literally thousands in my line of work. Some of you gals are some of the most interesting of the lot. For the most part, I find that women as a whole are very much alike. Of course, I find that many of the men I've met are very much alike also...not much variation or much to admire there.
In reference to this post, I'd like to state that I met a very admirable man today who delivered my mother some wood. We couldn't stop talking to him and he seemed to feel the same...it was just real good to meet someone so real, so intelligent, so...well...NORMAL.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Beekissed said:
To be honest, I've not met very many interesting women...and I've met literally thousands in my line of work. Some of you gals are some of the most interesting of the lot. For the most part, I find that women as a whole are very much alike. Of course, I find that many of the men I've met are very much alike also...not much variation or much to admire there.
In reference to this post, I'd like to state that I met a very admirable man today who delivered my mother some wood. We couldn't stop talking to him and he seemed to feel the same...it was just real good to meet someone so real, so intelligent, so...well...NORMAL.
Hmmm, and is he available Bee? You need an available admirable man that you can't stop talking to ;) Tell me more!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:lol: I wasn't even thinking along those lines! :lol: Naw...he's married right up. I'm not even interested in that part of life anymore, my friend. Use to? My antennae would be up and tuning in....but not anymore! :p