Maryland

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:welcome
I'm originally from Baltimore. Where are you?
Glad you decided to join us. You'll like it here. Don't be shy.
Best
Trim sends
//BT//

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Ohh, I'm not shy, LOL. :) Thanks for the welcome!
I'm on the eastern side in Glen Arm, outside of Parkville. In the green :) I love it where we are, but this is not our property, so we are very limited in what we are able to do. I have BIG plans though! A dream of having our own place where we can have lots of animals and grow and live sustainably is important to me. I'm probably all starry eyed and delirious right now, but eventually I hope that we'll be able to do something better than what we have!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Been meaning to say, :welcome What kind of horse is that? Kinda hard to tell from just the small pic, and the little bit I can see. I'm not overly familiar w/MD. How close are you to Fair Hills?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Thanks :) He's a 3/4 draft. And it took me forever to find a picture I could shrink down! I have a lot of photographs, but they're all large as my other half is a photographer so we don't take pictures with small file sizes, even when I cropped the pictures down, the file size was still too large!

We are about an hour from Fair Hill, which is more north closer to PA, we're actually not very far outside of Baltimore.