Medical Insurance???

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
beekissed-

YES!! I have thought that the drug companies mostly, and the insurance companies also are manipulating us. I remember a time when the only drug comercials you saw on tv were for aspirin and cold medications. Before we stopped watching tv, it seemed that everyother commercial was for some medication for some disese, with side effects usually being worse than what the drug is for.

Do you realize how many 'NEW' diseses have 'popped' up in the last decade?? Things we all took as just normal everyday things, became horrible diseses that we 'MUST' take this or that drug for to 'HELP'. I think that drug co.'s just keep coming up with more drugs to make us more dependant on them and bring them more money, while they laugh all the way to the bank at how they suckered us all into thinking that we need to take drugs for something that we have been fine living with all these years.

I didn't know that MERK was the one that decided the protocol for the cancer treatments! That is sooo very wrong! Why would ANYONE let a co. that makes 'THE CURE' decide the treatments?? That is insane! No wonder they 'CAN'T' come up with a real cure for cancer.

That is why I think drug co.'s are manipulating us, if they tell us to take this or that drug and it will help, but not cure, we do it. They keep making money, we keep thinking that we are helping ourselves. There are sooo many drugs/treatments from around the world that people have been using for many, many years that really DO help and cure, but our wonderful FDA WILL NOT certify them until they do years and years of testing, just to make sure they aer 'safe'. Look at the drugs they have 'certified ' in the last decade or so; how many of them have they had to quickly take off the market and recall because people were dying from a side-effect that they hadn't found! They obviously didn't test them for years and years, hmmmm, I wonder why??? Who has whose hands in whose pockets????

What is this fungal/cancer link, and where can I find GOOD info on alternative treatments. Cancer has been running rampant in my family for the last 20 yrs.(luckily it has spared me and my children), my dad died after a 13 yr. struggle, my Mom is sttruggling now as well as my DBIL, my sister had another struggle last year. I haven't seen good things come from the treatments they have/are having. I don't like to put harsh drugs or chemicals in my body and would like to know of natural treatments that have had success, just in case. I also have watched as the drs. press for quick decisions while you are upset, instead of letting you find out about ALL treatments and what they mean.

My DMIL was an icu nurse for over 30 yrs. she is horrified that we canceled our insurance. DH finally told her , it's that or keep the insurance and lose the house! It's that simple.

Monica

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Hi Monica,

Just click my links above to get info on the biggest cancer contributor.

Back when missionaries first started traveling to isolated native populations, they noted common communicable diseases that effected the natives. One thing they did NOT see much in native populations was obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease or cancer. The cancer cases were so rare that the few cases that did occur were extensively studied and well documented.

Over time, as supplies and goods from the missionaries became available to the local populations and their diet switched from their traditional diets, cases of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity and cancer appeared.

In one population, they had started eating a western diet, and then the boat that brought them refined sugar and flour broke down. It was out of commission for quite some time. The natives had to return to their traditional diet. Those people who had developed type 2 diabetes and obesity saw their health return when they got off of the western food. (This was on Tokelau off of New Zealand. This is documented in the book "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes.)

Reaction score
Too bad most people in my generation were raised in households where people didn't know about all the bad foods. Childhood eating habits are very hard to break.

Don't take my Prevacid. I don't want to eat baby food. I'll be doing that in a few years anyway.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
I've been gratified to watch my company try to get health insurance costs under control by subsidizing Weight Watchers, holding monthly drawings for those who have reached a certain level of exercise and diet control, offering smoking cessation classes, and so on. Until Americans get their lifestyles into a reasonable range of exercise, good eating and avoiding toxins (especially in cigarattes, excessive alcohol and our food), we will keep seeing horrific costs from chronic disease, IMO.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I started reading up on some of the articles and books by this Kaufman guy some time ago and I must tell you that the info on mycology is right on the money, medically speaking. You can read it all and discount half, if you want, it will still make sense if you are in the medical field at all.

http://www.loveoffering.com/fungus.htm
http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/CurrentStudy.html
http://www.alternative-cancer-care.com/Cancer_Fungus.html
http://www.know-the-cause.com/Articles/tabid/56/Default.aspx

I've dealt with a lot of cancer patients and have seen the outcome of traditional options of treatment. I've seen first hand how much money is generated by cancer treatment. I have my suspicions. :/