Member Titles

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Is it my turn yet? You people are so creative. Thats why I come here so often. To see what else you have come up with.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hey 2 dream

where is your name? Hmmm....maybe we should start on you..HA HA

what are you going to pick???

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I have no clue what to pick. I am past hobby farmer, not farming for a living yet and probaly never will be. Other than for my own living and survival. As usual I don't fit into any catagory. I am always odd man out. The last one picked for the baseball team and everyone groans when I finally end up on their team. :barnie

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
2dream~Dreaming of Survival

Farming For Own Survival

No Longer Last

Valuable Member :D

What do you like to do? any hobbies? crafty?? I need more ammo here!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
dacjohns said:
Any of you folks listen to The Big Show with John Boy and Billy?
YES!!!!!

So you're a REDNECK!!! :gig

So we should call you John Boy or Billy?? :gig

Stupid song that they played not too long ago keeps running through my head, "Baby, it's cold outside...."
I'm not a redneck. I started listening to John Boy and Billy when I was stationed in NC. The station played the kind of rock I like. I got a kick out of Robert D. Raiford, who says that? I say that.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
2dream said:
dacjohns said:
Any of you folks listen to The Big Show with John Boy and Billy?
Every weekday morning. let me guess, you are John Boy in real life. LOL
I'm more like a combination of Billy and Raiford.

For all you that aren't familiar with The Big Show.

http://www.thebigshow.com/

It is syndicated so you might be able to pick it up where you live.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Hobbies: chickens, rabbits and baking bread. I have probably a million dollars worth of jewelry making supplies. I was really big into that for a couple of years. Then I moved on to who knows what. DH says I flit from window to window and never settle on just one thing. I have a tendency to get bored with something once I learn how to do it. I want to learn how to do something else immediately after I finish my last project. I wanted to learn how to lay rocks so I built a backyard goldfish pond and a staircase going up a hill out of stone. Learned how to run the chainsaw and now I refuse to even pick it up. Made the guys at work teach me how to tig weld. I am old and crochety. My neighbors think I am mean but I am always the one they call if they need something.

But probably the thing most of you will notice about me is my ability to misspell words, edit post and still get it wrong, ramble on about something that makes no sense what-so-ever. Or the fact that I will not post anything for a week and then post everywhere for a week and then stop again. And what that means is I am MOODY.