Member Titles

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:cool: Dr, Mr, Sir, Lord, Govna!, HMMM.... I don't think I've gotten to that level in society to get a title. WAIT!!!! Mr President. Yeah right!! I don't think I can lie that much. :)

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Dear Reinbeau,

If it is not too much trouble, I would love it if you could give me the title of "Desert Dreamer"

Pretty Please? :bow

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
CheerioLounge said:
Dear Reinbeau,

If it is not too much trouble, I would love it if you could give me the title of "Desert Dreamer"

That suites you :)

I always wondered how people got those titles. I don't know that I could think up something interesting for myself.... :idunno

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
hqueen13 said:
CheerioLounge said:
Dear Reinbeau,

I always wondered how people got those titles. I don't know that I could think up something interesting for myself.... :idunno
Thanks hq13! I thought so. DenimDeb thought maybe it should be Dessert Dreamer! Going back through my journal, maybe she's right, I do talk about cakes and baking alot!! :lol:

For you... how about "Far from Usual"?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
CheerioLounge said:
heh, if I'd have been thinkin when I made my user name I suppose that would have been a good one!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
CheerioLounge said:
hqueen13 said:
CheerioLounge said:
Dear Reinbeau,

Thanks hq13! I thought so. DenimDeb thought maybe it should be Dessert Dreamer! Going back through my journal, maybe she's right, I do talk about cakes and baking alot!! :lol:

But that post I made disappeared. I didn't know if I had unintentionally offended you or what, and hoped I hadn't. But I had noticed you seem real interested in WBFs turnovers and donuts, so I thought it just might have fit as well. :D

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
CheerioLounge said:
hqueen13 said:

But that post I made disappeared. I didn't know if I had unintentionally offended you or what, and hoped I hadn't. But I had noticed you seem real interested in WBFs turnovers and donuts, so I thought it just might have fit as well. :D
DD - It didn't disappear. It was in the small house thread. I don't know how, but that's where it is....