Member Titles

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
I'm not giving up "Crazy Cat Lady" without a fight <g> but honestly if I had to choose from that list I don't see anything that applies very well to me. What about adding something to the effect of, "Practical"?

Pat

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
annmarie said:
Or even getting rid of Farm in the Suburbs and replacing it with "Yard Farmer" or "Making Do with an Acre or Two" or something like that?
I like Making Do with an Acre or Two! That is really cute!!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
patandchickens said:
I'm not giving up "Crazy Cat Lady" without a fight <g> but honestly if I had to choose from that list I don't see anything that applies very well to me. What about adding something to the effect of, "Practical"?

Pat
I don't think anyone wants you to give up "Crazy Cat Lady" ;)

annmarie

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just to be a pain-in-the-you-know-what, here's another idea:
What if we just described our location and self sufficiency projects, something like New England Living, Chicken Raising, Gardening, Food Preserving, Self Sufficiency Weekend Warrior (since I work outside of the home during the week and do most of my SS projects on the weekends)? Another persons might be Northwestern, Hunting, Fishing, Sheep Raising, Self Sufficiency Stay-at-Home Mom. Or for Pat, Canada Dwelling, Chicken Raising, Crazy Cat Lady. :D As the number of members on here increases, it would be nice to have a reminder of who people are and where they're coming from. Of course, perhaps these titles would just be too long to fit in those little boxes!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Would it be easier to just request our own title and then not be able to change it for like 6 mos. Like once you pick it, you are stuck with it?

Would that be an administrative nightmare or something? I don't know.

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
Would it be easier to just request our own title and then not be able to change it for like 6 mos. Like once you pick it, you are stuck with it?

Would that be an administrative nightmare or something? I don't know.
Hmmm...in that case, I'm a wannabe pioneer LOLOL

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
hrm...

Urban Reject
Patio Planter
Hobby Gardner
Rural Farmer
Self-Sufficient Success

That'll be two cents, please.

LOL