Memes That Make You Giggle

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
imagine going away for the day and coming home to having all your furniture legs chewed off?!

i didn't think beavers could be house pets. never crossed my mind at all... maybe they are in a cage when not supervised? still... eek! :)
I know they can beat my feet up pretty good with their wacky tail.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hubby's family had a pet skunk when he was a kid. It was descented and he says it was very sweet and friendly. Leash trained and went everywhere with them. They were part of an RV camping group and people would get freaked out when they'd walk Snoopy over to sit around the campfire.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Cute animal but just to look from afar.
The skunk, that would be funny to see on a leash but not for me either.
The closest weird animal I have had is my hub,lol
Finally last night I spoke. He listened and we had a drink of coquito. I do not drink alcohol anymore, so it was good but only one sip. Told him 4 weeks when winter should be over. I wonder through the night if he was real. He didn't fuss at all. He did changed my new tire that was found flat in the garage. Going to Walmart this morning to have it check since nothing was found and it's not even a month since they installed all 4 new. Thank you for your prayers,motivation, courage,compassion and understanding.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230101_060632.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_055925.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_060319.jpg

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hubby's family had a pet skunk when he was a kid. It was descented and he says it was very sweet and friendly. Leash trained and went everywhere with them. They were part of an RV camping group and people would get freaked out when they'd walk Snoopy over to sit around the campfire.
I used to work for a vet who did the descenting surgeries on skunks. I always got to "assisst" him by holding them upside down outside, so he could remove the scent glands. Sometimes the glands would rupture. Guess who got to take home canned tomato juice bathes to remove the scent. Yup!