Memes That Make You Giggle

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@Hinotori I agree. They all make those few lemons that kills anyone. My sister wanted me to get an Acura and my son an Escalade. I am like, I want something I can drive. Those car are so expensive, that I would want a bird poop on it,lol
I think that as technology advances, vehicles last less. Hub is like, every car has Michigan rust. I am like, Florida they have rust too. Maybe not as often but the vapor from the salt water of the ocean does the same to metal,lol

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love Ford people. Just don't like Ford as my personal vehicle. I like that new raptor. Looks really nice. I can do light mechanic in a chevy easier and can find parts anywhere. I guess convenience?
I was replying as a tongue in cheek joke.... just teasing. But yes, we are ford people, and I have lots of friends that are dodge and chevy people....plus I have 2 Subaru cars.....if it runs, I will drive it....:lol::lol::gig:gig:weee

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You can drive in Michigan then. It is a no left turn on every street. :lol:

they've put a few round-a-bouts in up this ways. Mom hates them. i think they're just fine because it isn't a full stop to get through an interection where nobody else is in sight. sometimes it seems they put in a four-way stop on an intersection that doesn't get much traffic just because someone complained they almost got hit by some one else. what they need at our corner is a bunch of poofy air bags to catch all the drunks from the bar that forget you have to stop and turn at this corner.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i've been pretty happy with my one and only brand new car purchase but that was long ago and it has since been sold (Honda Civic). the biggest issue i had with that car was the exhaust system was not made to withstand being abused by Michigan winters and too many short haul trips. the brake and gas lines were also enclosed in a cover that held in moisture (and salt) and eventually corroded and blew out.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My truck is a 2004 F250 Lariat diesel. It pulls my trailers and whatever else I want. Diesel prices went to the moon, so I bought a car. It’s a 2022 Hyundai Accent, a roller skate really. I call it the Roadrunner. The horn says MEEP MEEP like the cartoon roadrunner. I save money paying the car note, the car gets about 40 MPG.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230304_024118_Chrome.jpg