index.php
index.php
index.php

index.php
index.php

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, back since, Thursday. He has evaded me and I have been caring for my babies, washing clothes, cleaning around. But have a set date for departure and hoping we talk tonight. I brought some coquito ( like an eggnog) hope that smooths things out. Just need courage lots of it,lol

Marie2020

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol:. Yep! So is 30 goats....soon to kid and become closer to 75. :ep😁

$8.32 for eggs in WM today. Their loaf of white bread was $3.82!!! That stuff was 96 cent last spring...used to buy and feed to chickens as a treat. Not now! AND....Dry cat food ??? Just dry shelves.
My favourite loaf has gone from £1.60 to £1.80 today it jumped up to £2.40

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If the everything was just perfect, we could pick up Portland Oregon radio stations, both AM and PM. It was rare. Apparently the Cascades are just too much for them.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i've been pretty happy with my one and only brand new car purchase but that was long ago and it has since been sold (Honda Civic). the biggest issue i had with that car was the exhaust system was not made to withstand being abused by Michigan winters and too many short haul trips. the brake and gas lines were also enclosed in a cover that held in moisture (and salt) and eventually corroded and blew out.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
a few months ago i was reading up on the double crossover diamond interchanges. have not had to use one yet.