Memes That Make You Giggle

Marie2020

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You bring up a thought I've had rolling around for a long time. Why not plant fruit trees in cities? I mean how cool would it be to the residents to have free fruit right from the tree. Maybe I'm just a simpleton, no I am a simpleton.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️,🇺🇸
I don't think the councils would permit this in UK but I love that idea

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sounds like you need to sleep more!

i had a wondeful nap this afternoon. :) i am normally a night owl in my past and have never been a morning person. now i am not as much of night owl and trying to keep a more regular and earlier schedule because i find it does help me sleep better. then once in a while i'm up half the night.

at the moment i'm finding my optimum cleaning to nap schedule is about 5 minutes of cleaning and a few hour nap. winter is the only time i can really get away with this. i have a book to read but for some reason this winter i'm not really finding too much reading that gets me into it. spoiled rotten. i am. no doubt there... :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love it! hahaha! My son posted on FB

Why is everybody so stressed out about Valentines Day? It's just one day out of the year that nobody loves you!

It's been shared over 30,000 times! LOL LOL

i don't get it but i'm laughing anyways. :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This is why Drop It is so important. I never had any issues with the aussie cross or the German shepherd. The schipperke however had a really bad habit of picking up little round stones to bring inside so she could chew on them. She'd spit them out and cross her paws over the rock to hide it of she heard someone coming.

one of our dogs liked to chew on rocks too. it was funny that we could throw a rock in the pond and she'd go under looking for it. she was a good dog, it was sad when we had to get rid of her.