Reaction score

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1656173001253.jpg
    FB_IMG_1656173001253.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 83

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tap on the picture to get the whole statement about the chicken....

haha! yes, i missed that text up there as i was magnifying it to be able to see what it was the text went off the top of the screen and i didn't scroll the picture up that far again. :) thanks! :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I took my boys snipe hunting when they were little. Gave them each a stick and a brown grocery bag. Told them to line up and open the grocery bag up wide on the ground and beat gently in the on the back of the bag with their sticks.

I said when you feel something in your bag close it up tight. I'll go and flush them out for you. So I went ahead of them and tossed rocks into their bags. It was one of the more fun ways to spend some time in the pitch dark, with the boys 😂

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I took my boys snipe hunting when they were little. Gave them each a stick and a brown grocery bag. Told them to line up and open the grocery bag up wide on the ground and beat gently in the on the back of the bag with their sticks.

I said when you feel something in your bag close it up tight. I'll go and flush them out for you. So I went ahead of them and tossed rocks into their bags. It was one of the more fun ways to spend some time in the pitch dark, with the boys 😂

you invented the Pet Rock?!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
you invented the Pet Rock?!
May have 😂

We have my daughter, her husband and oldest grand daughter and oldest grand son in for the week here. I walked in and said to their dad. Did you snipe season opens tonight? He said pillow case or paper bag? I said let's try paper bag and a stick. Then I asked my two grand kids if they wanted to go snipe hunting tonight? After talking it up a bit, we're going snipe hunting tonight 🤣

Fixit

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yes there is lots of fun over snipe hunting . ON the other hand I have a wood snipe here that I see on a regular bases .