Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211230-131703_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211230-131703_Facebook.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 135

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i can probably wait longer than you, but you'll have to ask me later to be sure. this morning i got up and took a shower right away. i haven't done that in years. it made me want to go right back to bed, but i'm waiting to see on that too perhaps it's just a fluke... what do you think? :) also, breakfast, i'm not sure what i'm doing there either... a glass of water would be good. next time i get up... no rush... if i blink one eye is it napping while the other is open? these kinds of questions are important to me at this time of the day... :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sounds like you need to sleep more!

i had a wondeful nap this afternoon. :) i am normally a night owl in my past and have never been a morning person. now i am not as much of night owl and trying to keep a more regular and earlier schedule because i find it does help me sleep better. then once in a while i'm up half the night.

at the moment i'm finding my optimum cleaning to nap schedule is about 5 minutes of cleaning and a few hour nap. winter is the only time i can really get away with this. i have a book to read but for some reason this winter i'm not really finding too much reading that gets me into it. spoiled rotten. i am. no doubt there... :)

Latest posts