MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well up at 7

presents unwrapped and Nicole is smiling

garbage out of the house

getting showers in a minute and heading to Mom/Dad

my bro Rich and family are down so heading over for a fun Christmas day......

I hope everyone is having a blast this morning! :)

AND WE ARE going to get 2-4 inches of snow this afternoon....kill me OK....haha......not in the mood for road troubles --uck

everyone be safe today and SMILE! :)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
just heard about your white xmas!! drive safe, baby!

happy happy!
:)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. To those traveling, have a safe day. If you are traveling with little ones, have a safe, sane day. And to those staying home with little ones, well........., have a safe, sane day.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all my SS friends! Its almost 9 a.m. now, and my Mother, DH and I will begin to dig thru the presents under the tree. All the doggies and kitties are getting something special too!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Well everyone just left over here full of farm fresh eggs, home made jellies and LOTS and LOTS of bacon. Oh yes there was bacon!! :drool

Dad was up and rarin' to go at the nursing home before the sun was even up according to the nurses, but he was falling to sleep in the chair before we took him back after breakfast.

Tonight we will be having Christmas dinner, steaks from our yearling grassfed beef. Right now nap time is on order. :lol:

I forgot to say over the night we have been visited with Robins .... HUNDREDS of them! :D They are migrating south and must have chosen our neighborhood for a layover to rest. It is too cool seeing all of them. They appear to be eating snow scraps. I have about 25 in my yard right now I think I am going to put them out some liquid water.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had migrating robins in our last home in San Jose. There would be hundreds, looking for worms in the grass and getting drunk on the pyracantha berries.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I put out the water and MAN they are really going crazy over it! Too fun to watch. I bet a drunk robin would be entertaining as well. :)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all!!! Happy Holiday's!!!!

Hey UncleJoe, long time no see. :frow I hope all is well.

All good here. Half way through our day. I had a 5 yo in my bed at 2:30 am and the other two woke up at 4:30. :th

I could rally use a nap. Due back at the in laws at 3.

Have a wonderful night!!!

g

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm a day late, but I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

As for the robins, we have them year round here. But, their diet changes in the winter. Instead of eating worms, etc they eat various grains, seeds, etc. And instead of seeing them all over, you'll mainly see them where there's farms and/or woods.