Merry Christmas

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
What is your family’s favorite things to eat on Christmas Eve???

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
When I was a kid, mom's homemade pizza with her own sauce. With my kids it was usually ham sandwiches. Christmas breakfast was a bread egg sausage casserole thing. Something that could be made the day before and set to bake while presents were opened.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
When I was a kid, mom's homemade pizza with her own sauce. With my kids it was usually ham sandwiches. Christmas breakfast was a bread egg sausage casserole thing. Something that could be made the day before and set to bake while presents were opened.
I have taken an egg dish like that to folks, it’s easy and so good

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone, at least they did want to put makeup on me 😁
Screenshot_20221224-171629.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
What is your family’s favorite things to eat on Christmas Eve???

what is ready and this huge box of chocolates... the other day Mom decided that she didn't want apples and peanut butter so she made some sloppy joes and egg salad so we'd have stuff to eat for a few days. to be funny she put labels on the container "I am beef" and "I am chicken". i got a good laugh the next time i opened the fridge.

so last night it was some apples with peanut butter and a small bowl of cold "chicken" with some warmed up "beef" underneath it. dessert was some of the chocolates.

when i was digging out the oatmeal and looking for some dried cherries this morning i found a small leftover bag of raisin bran so i had that as a pre-breakfast while the oatmeal and dried fruit was cooking.

Latest posts