MorelCabins Quilts...Entered McCalls Contest!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thanks all of you! And thanks for the wonderful comments! It truly is a gift given by God...not something I could come up with on my own I tell you!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I voted today! (you can vote once a day, so I've bookmarked it and will go back each day)

It's my dream to make a quilt for each of my daughters, I've sewn tons of clothes but haven't tried quilting yet... I just find it intimidating.

Since my second daughter is due in 9 weeks, you've inspired me to actually give it a go... I'm going to start a crib set and quilt this week :) I can't afford the cutesy matching sets, but I can get some cotton and make my own... it will mean more anyway.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Quilting is MUCH easier than clothing, at least as far as I am concerned! LOL! Your daughter will LOVE being surprised by a quilt set made by you...it will be a forever keepsake. You go girl! I'd love to see what you do...quilts fascinate me

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Love, love, love it. You got my vote:thumbsup

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I voted for someone else :caf

NOT! Yours is the coolest Morel! I love it. Personally, I don't see any of them quite as good as yours, and I hope you win! :D I can then say I knew ya when.. :lol: