Morel's Country Cottage Wow! What a weekend! Fires, chemical spills

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
:hugs Thanks everyone! We bought it as a fixer upper...it needed ALOT of work to get it to where it is now. We power washed and palm sanded each log by hand to get years of built up dirt and moss off it:>) It took us a whole summer to do that...and then there was the interior...ya it needed alot of work...but we are almost there. The last 2 years we've been working on the landscapes and gardens. Last summer we did the outside steps...lots of timerframe type wood and I think about 60 bags of cement.
We just did the greenhouse this year and are currently working on a guesthouse for BEKISSED... :lol: :lol: she pulls a hard bribe...free housekeeping...YIPEEE!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Your web page is amazing, thank you for sharring all the pictures. Are you taking reservations for summer 2009?
:D

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It might not be perfect, but I'll get er done! :cool: Remember....I'm also a massage therapist and make the very best sugar scrubs! That was my most popular massage treatment..the full body sugar scrubs. Makes your skin feel like a baby's bottom! :D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
It might not be perfect, but I'll get er done! :cool: Remember....I'm also a massage therapist and make the very best sugar scrubs! That was my most popular massage treatment..the full body sugar scrubs. Makes your skin feel like a baby's bottom! :D
Oh you are so hired! You just leave my dh alone ;) LOL!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, honey, I've seen your pic.....you have absolutely NOTHING to worry about! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not unless he likes overweight, middle-aged, assertive old broads like myself.....and, trust me, my hands are the only thing on me that has a soft touch for men anymore...and only for massage! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have very little patience with the male species after starring in this hillbilly soap opera of a life! :D What in the world would I do with a MAN at this point but bonk him on the head with an iron skillet every time he annoyed me? :p

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ah, you haven't met mine...he's a true blue and very sweet guy...well for the most part:>) But he forgot it was my birthday this morning :hit He does love me though!

And why wouldn't he like a middle aged overweight assertive broad??? I like middle aged overweight assertive men just fine...I just have a problem with the ones who drink, swear, and pass fart like it's a gift to whoever happens to be in the room...I think you sell yourself short girlie ;)

But you do have pleanty of reason to be done with the male species...I was done by the time I was 20...they were all the same until I met mine :love

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Okay am I losing it or does thins message board not allow you to say the word farts with out the s
fart farts fart farts...cool try it!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Yeah, not very many keepers out there, are there? Kissed a lot of toads but never found a prince....might have been in the wrong pond? Maybe Canada has better frogs? :lol: :p :lol:

Latest posts