Moving Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Really PP, because I never attacked you in anyway. You just may have a problem with someone disagreeing with something you say, but there were no attacks.

Here is the thing, the moderator of this forum asked members to quit posting so much personal information and keep it more to the SS stuff, the way these forums work is that we are NEVER suppose to question a moderator.
Its not allowed. I happen to agree with her anyway, as do some other members.
So I have stated my feelings on the subject but if you all like to keep questioning the decision of the moderator, ask away.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
I mostly stay out of the personal stuff, but not always, depending on how much time I have and if I read something and feel like I have a valuable insight the might help the OP. My question, though, is why do we have a journal section, a joke section, and a family section if we aren't supposed to post about that stuff?

*****That is what it seems like this thread is trying to elimnate on SS. Yet, BYC thrives because of those types of threads. :idunno I don't get it!

Now, I am a little shy to post much of anything today because it might be OT from the site.
This isn't BYC. This is supposed to be where we, as adults, share thoughts and knowledge about living a self sufficient lifestyle. There is little of that lately, and that is what has many people riled up.

dacjohns said:
I just read over a few of the posts. I just want to :smack some of you but I have too much :love for all of you to do that. Come on folks, quit fighting and taking things personally. :old
Wise words, Dac, I wish people would think more about what they post before they post it.

This thread has now descended into fingerpointing and bashing. Really, all need to take a step back and consider why they are here? Many of you have complained about the tone and tenor of BYC, and yet the same tone and tenor is happening here. Time to get back to the basics of this forum, set your personal feelings aside, maybe take a little break and start again with a fresh outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.