My Deal of the day!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a great day!! Sounds like they had a lovely place too!!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
As soon as we pulled into the drive, off to the right was a HUGE pond. To the left was a small pasture with about 4-6 fainting goats that were absolutely adorable! There was a HUGE house up on the hill to the right behind the pond. When we got out of our van we were greeted by a blue heeler. She was so happy to meet us LOL her tail didn't stop wagging!

The first thing I noticed was the trees! They were HUGE and a lot of them! Their grass was green~no joke! She had green grass already! She motioned to the barn and said our timing was great, because she had just got the turkeys in the barn. To get to the barn we had to cross a stepping bridge across a small but swollen creek. The water was swishing and rippling over the rocks and it was soooooo clear and sparkling! BEAUTIFUL!
Are you sure you didn't step in to a greeting card by accident? :D

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
As soon as we pulled into the drive, off to the right was a HUGE pond. To the left was a small pasture with about 4-6 fainting goats that were absolutely adorable! There was a HUGE house up on the hill to the right behind the pond. When we got out of our van we were greeted by a blue heeler. She was so happy to meet us LOL her tail didn't stop wagging!

The first thing I noticed was the trees! They were HUGE and a lot of them! Their grass was green~no joke! She had green grass already! She motioned to the barn and said our timing was great, because she had just got the turkeys in the barn. To get to the barn we had to cross a stepping bridge across a small but swollen creek. The water was swishing and rippling over the rocks and it was soooooo clear and sparkling! BEAUTIFUL!
Are you sure you didn't step in to a greeting card by accident? :D
I don't know, but I am for sure going to email her and ask if I can take the kids up there for their spring pictures! I've already got it all planned out in my head! LOL