My Friend

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What awesome friends you are blessed with! What a privilege. I’ve never known anyone that set a place for Jesus at the table. What wondrous faith. John sounds like a delight to be around. Lucky you.

Yes Tammy was a very special lady. I recall my wife telling me she met someone very special at the grocery store and she invited her and her daughter's over for dinner.

Come to find out, she was a widow, transplant from Southern California to North Carolina, with two young girls. Very sad story of a I 5 car wreck. Her husband died, she had to have a liver transplant from internal injuries. Both her girls were not injured, buckled in the car seats. She was at rock bottom when we met them. But The rest of her story... I could easily write a book about. it would have a very happy ending.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I got to hang out with my friend Man of God for about 30 minutes over lunch this afternoon. I think he prayed to be in a joke telling mood, because I only had so much time to spend with him.

Let's see now, it's 10:30 PM so what 10 hours ago and I'm still having bits of spontaneous laughter. My wife asks me what's so funny,? I said you know Man of God makes me laugh and he was firing jokes off like a machine gun this afternoon. He's not 86 years old, he's 86 years young. Laughed so hard my belly was hurting.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Latest posts