my lungs don't feel well.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Yes, when I had kidney stones they could not tell for a long time if I had that or a ruptured ovarian cyst. My whole BODY hurt. They were complaining I could not tell them where it hurt. I finally had to say, "LOOK my sister and brother both had kidney stones at this age, can we just go with that theory?"

I was right, but not because I could localize the pain.

Also when I worked in dentistry, people often cannot localize which tooth is hurting. That is a very common problem for a dentist, picking the right tooth.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Glad you're on the mend.
You matter, so always make sure your body is taken care of if it needs help. (Moms sometimes forget that so you might try saying it to yourself frequently.)

Reuse-it

Power Conserver
Reaction score
yes, what ever it is is still hanging on. If i had not gone, I do not think I would still be here.
I am still gasping for air and taking all of the meds and inhaler. It has not gone the full 10 day cycle yet, but if I can not improve by Thursday, I will go back immediately to my doctor (The real one) and make sure it gets another review.
My son has it as well now.
I know this is a bad disease and you all need to keep out of public places, wash your hands and all of that motherly advice that we give and don't follow.
I really do appreciate you all keeping in touch.
be well and stay healthy.

for those who have this... I will be thinking of you as well.
I hope my elderly neighbor avoids this. Her husband died from something very similar a few years ago, and I could not bear anything to happen to her.
You are some very compassionate and good folks. Bless you.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow it sure has a hold on you.

yes if you don't improve SOON and don't feel like you are gaining any good ground on this---go back and fast. sometimes you need those super meds lol

hang in there and hope everyone gets well! :)

Gallina Vecchia

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Here is my 2 cents: Go back to the ED or see your regular doc ASAP. He/She may want to change the type of inhaler that you are on and modify your meds. Make sure to mention when you call for an appointment that you are short of breath, and any pain that you may be experiencing when breathing - don't play down your symptoms.

My hubs had a horrid lung virus last spring, as did several of his co workers. I am a nurse and I really stood by him to make sure he got proper treatment.

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Reuse-it

Power Conserver
Reaction score
going back today.
it has been the 10 days of viral, and Iam not well yet. Time for the super meds.
:thumbsup