MY NEW HOME

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congrats! The adventure begins! I hope closing goes smoothly and you share your story as you establish your new place!
Yes I do plan on sharing my story as it develops.
Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers.
The home inspection is next week so praying everything is up to par with it and it passes so we can hopefully take early possession of it.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congrats on the house. Hope all goes well with inspec and you get it closed and get started on making it yours.
As far as I know of the closing is Sept 22, 2022 and we are waiting til after the inspection to ask if we can take early possession of it.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
After waiting fro days, it finally says PENDING!!! Now I'm not worried that other buyers are going to be looking at it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-123002.png
    Screenshot_20220818-123002.png
    576.3 KB · Views: 81

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Looks nice on the outside, that is a plus... hope the inspection goes well. I wouldn't be in too much of a rush to take possession too soon... make sure it is YOURS before you do anything to fix, change or improve it... moving stuff would be okay...

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When we moved to Oregon from California, DH needed to start working right away, but the house hadn't closed yet. They let us move our motor home into the driveway, and we were able to start an account with the electric company and hook up a hose to the well, so he could live there reasonably comfortable while I stayed in CA finishing the packing and such. It worked out well, and if things had gone south it would have been fairly easy to just move the motorhome to the local KOA or something.