MY NEW HOME

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey everyone! How are you are doing? So far it's a no go on finding a house or planning the wedding. Hopefully this weekend my FH and I can go look at the inside of a house his boss is willing to sell us. A couple weekends ago we went to look at the outside and OMG I like it. It's a little further for my FH to drive back and forth to work every day but at least it's something and if nothing else becomes available than at least we can get that one which is a start. When we tell the boss "YES" we won't be able to move right in seeing how there's some work that needs to be done first but at least we can go look at it and decide if we want to get it. I do know that in the area we are in we aren't going to find a 1 level BRICK ranch for the price the boss is asking for this one which is cheaper than what it is around here.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Afternoon all! Well, we decided not to get the house from my FH boss seeing how the price got raised up out of our price range. We do have our sights set on a house not far from our current residence so let's hope we hear something soon. Right now the wedding plans are on hold due to my divorce from my first husband is taking longer than expected.
Yes, I changed my profile pic to one of my FH and myself. I'm going to have a crazy week this week seeing how later on this week I'm going to be doggy sitting 6 other dogs, kitty sitting 6 cats plus a bird (my neighbors are going to New York for a family reunion [NO ALL THE DOGS AREN'T IN ONE HOUSE-2 different houses but both houses are the same family]) and my FH has to go out of town for work purposes Wed, Thurs and come back Fri afternoon. Please don't think I'm moaning and complaining about the other animals seeing how I'm not because I've watched them before and I love being around them.

Last edited:

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good to hear from you and get all your updates! Those animals will keep you busy and give you lots of amazing snuggles I am sure.
The ones I am going to be watching over the weekend are staying in their own homes in crates once I bring them back in at night then take them out in the AM.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well my FH and I went to tour a house last night and they must have photo editted the ppics before posting them cuz it was nothing like what the pics shown. We're going to go look at another house tonight which the price was dropped down just recently but we took a glance at it last night on our way back from one house and it looks like it's in better shape.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Here's a GOOD NEWS update- my FH and I went to look at a couple more houses last night and we put an offer on one. It's a small house but it will suit us just fine. It's in a small town a few miles from where we are currently located but there was no houses in our price range here so we had to venture out.