My SS Journey

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
That's right- I forgot that you're a military family. You know how to move!
Lol! Right! Although we've never actually PCS'd! We had a off base house and then it got broken into after a year so we wanted to move on base but they wouldn't do emergency housing, so we got a apartment for 6 months and then moved on base.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
So we got some stuff done today. Started working on the garage and then hubby had to run to Home Depot to trade in the door we bought yesterday since we got the wrong size. He got home and started putting together the tow bar and making sure it was going to work so he never finished the garage. We may finish it this week but probably won't until the weekend. All we'll, that's fine. I also started on the kitchen. Cleaned out 2 cabinets that had stuff in them that we barley ever use and we defiantly won't use before we move. Other than that we didn't do much. Hubby and I are a bit nerdy and play video games so he got a PS4 yesterday. He's so spoiled. I wanted to get it now so I could preorder my game that comes out in October and get it for the new council instead of the old one that likes to freeze. I'm working in my playthroughs of the previous games before I get the new one so I've been making good progress on that. I know that has nothing to do with my quest to be self sufficient but it's something I'm into! Lol.
Good night!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't think any of us are completely wrapped up in becoming self sufficent. You gotta have some sort of useless or semi-useless hobby/vice. Otherwise life would get boring.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I used to play video games a lot w/my kids.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I don't think any of us are completely wrapped up in becoming self sufficent. You gotta have some sort of useless or semi-useless hobby/vice. Otherwise life would get boring.

Oh I realize that. I just normally wouldn't write it here. I'm just really excited about the new game. I love dragon age. So much depth in the game and my virtual hubby is in it. Yes, I'm in love with a fictional character. Haha.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My hubby and I played World of Warcraft for several years before we both finally got burned out. According to our guild, I was the best healer they had (shaman healer) and he was their favorite druid tank. It was fun, but ultimately it got old. Nothing beats real life, in the long run.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Nice. :) I play DA for the storyline. Bioware is really good at writing relationships and stories.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I'm not really into Mass Multiplayer online games.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I prefer playing games by myself.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Me too! There's a couple games that I'll play with my hubby but most if the ones I play are 1 player role playing games.

Latest posts