CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lush :rolleyes:
IMG_20191018_244943444.jpg

elwood

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Awww the great tax state of illinois. My best friend fled there 6 months ago due to the increase in taxes. I hear Republicans vote democrat there after they pass!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wasn't me this time, it was my wife who left her glass of wine on the table. I was in the wood shop when it happened. My wife calls me and said baby bear drank some of her wine. I laughed, but she was all worried about him. I explained its happened before and he'll be OK after he sleeps it off. But he's on his back on the corner of the couch, she said with a panicky tone. So I came in to check on him, he's just drunk and sleeping. What a lush...

It is funny he gets up the couch finds the corner and flips over on his back and goes to sleep. He only does this when he steals a little wine.
IMG_20191107_245707388.jpg

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
He's going to stunt his growth if he keeps hitting the bottle like this. oh yeah, he is huge already!
At least he just sleeps it off and is not a mean drunk.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You should frame that picture. Or you could put it on the label of Drunk Dog Winery. :lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife's dog is a weirdo. So today my wife setup the Christmas tree with my granddaughter's. They got it all decorated, my wife's dog had to be right there getting in the way. My wife plugged in the tree, the light came on and my wife's dog jumped back and started growling, then barking. My wife unplugged the tree and his nub tail starts wagging, he goes up sniffing of the tree. The she plugs it back in the lights come on, he jumps back, hair stands up on his back, growling deep and barking big. This behavior lasted about an hour.

then it seemed he got used to the lights. But we don't have curtains on the windows. Baby bear likes to stand on the back of the couch and look out the window. Well he saw the Christmas tree reflection in the window and after about another hour he finally stop growling and backing at nothing outside. We must have an evil Christmas tree.