Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey Amos, it's nice to see the picture of the second best looking guy on the forum. Nice carp - did you eat him. When we would set lines on the creek we would catch channel catfish to eat, but once in awhile we would catch a gar. They aren't too bad to eat, and they are easy to clean. I've never tried carp.

Thanks for the pictures. From your writings I would have guess you to be a little older.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Well shucks :rolleyes:
When my uncle still lived around we would smoke them and eat em, but otherwise we never did; we just feed them to the cats and chikens now. Theres more in my journal about that.

I've never caught gar, we don't have many around here, I guess my uncle used to catch a few but I can't remember where that was..

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Bee, you can always hide behind Blossom and just peek over her back if you are camera-shy....I'm hiding behind an oak log.... :D

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hey! What about you, Tallman????? Dare we gaze upon the.....and I quote the inference.....best-looking guy on the forum? :D

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Hey! What about you, Tallman????? Dare we gaze upon the.....and I quote the inference.....best-looking guy on the forum? :D
The suspense is just killing you isn't it? :barnie