Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
37989_us_2010_002.jpg

Taken about a year ago.

EmmaDThomas

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm a new girl around here and wanted to introduce myself!

After working on yachts for over 10 years I decided to have a complete lifestyle change and set up a small holding - totally off-grid. Still very new to the whole thing... looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully contributing value myself :)

Emma :)

(OK. Seems I'm too new to post an image URL... can find me on facebook, user name 'prawnsize' or Emma Deborah Thomas if you're interested. Add me as a friend whilst you're at it if you like!)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Welcome! yeah, we have had trouble with spammers, so that is a precaution. It will lift once you post more often. Where are you from?

EmmaDThomas

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
No worries! I'm from the UK originally but live in Portugal... setting up a small holding here after 12 years of living on a boat... what an adventure!! I really appreciate all of the great advice and experience around here!

I have horses, dogs and cats so far but plan to add chickens and bees next month and goats or sheep sometime in the not too distant... vege patch too of course... but not planted anything yet except a herb garden!

:)

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Okay, here is one from last spring when my older son graduated from high school. The buxom one is my daughter, not me. I'm in the black sweater.
1407_good_family_picture.jpg

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OK, so I am "challenged" on the subject of "up-loading" a picture...not that it is really worth that much for you to see, but I'd like to know how to do it.
Anyone got some easy to understand directions as to how to post a photo here? I have a great one with my cat riding on my donkey...it is a hoot.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Here's me and my twin sister at her wedding rehearsal dinner last month. She's in purple - can you tell we're not identical! Turns out I was actually conceived 4 weeks after she was so technically we're not even twins. It's just that we were born on the same date.

2946_sisters.jpg