Need a shipping tester please!

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing sampler packs of my products, but want to make sure that I'll be able to ship them without busting up the bath bombs, so... I'd like to send out one tester package entirely free to the first person to post on here.

My idea for later is to send out packages for under five bucks that include a bar of unscented soap, at least one pack of unscented bath bombs (three bombs per pack) and some clay facial masks. The five bucks would cover the costs including shipping, so for five bucks or less people can try the stuff out to see if they like it before paying full price.

So, I'm not ENTIRELY sure what I'll send out in this package just yet, but you'll get a bar of soap for sure, at least one pack of bath bombs and facial clay masks... So... who wants it for free? Just let me know how the package arrives!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Unscented? Wow. Let me know if you need another tester. Are you shipping them UPS or USPS or what?

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'll be shipping USPS. I'm still going to send out the sample, just haven't had a lot of access to SS lately!!! Unfortunately since it's all at my cost, I'll only send out to the first person... I'm sorry!!!

And with USPS prices going up again of course, the price to ship alone is going to be $5, so the price is going to be a little different than I had hoped. :/

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Considering that most places are charging $3 to $5 PER BATH BOMB, I should think that $10 or even $15 for the sampler will still draw takers.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Just so long as UPS doesn't give you a hassle for shipping bombs! :plbb

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My bombs are only 21-22g, not the big 5oz monsters some people sell. One is plenty sufficient for the tub, and two is enough if you're having really dry skin. I don't charge an arm and a leg for my stuff though. They are a pain in the arse to make though!!

Bath bombs are just little shaped powders that fizz when you put them in the tub. They're really mosturizing. :)