Need advice on my fever!

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My ds is just getting over the flu.

His temp range was 100 to 103.7 for 2-3 days. I let the fever do it's job to kill germs, and only give fever reducer if there is major discomfort, or they are hitting 104.

I usually follow a 3 day rule,and if I see no improvement on day 3 we go to the doctors.Ofcourse if things worsen quickly I will go on day one.Lol, I write down EVERYTHING in case we need to see a doc.Input,output,meds,temp,behavior.Some things you gotta catch fast.

Speedy healings!

Ginger tea is great for warming the body,and helping with nausea.I used to get it from an asian store.Ginger ale is helpful in a snap,or even some candied ginger in tea. I like garlic too,and used to make a miso garlic soup when ill.Elderberry and sliperry elm are helpful. I also give anyone sick immune boost gummies which have vitC,echinacea,and zinc.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I think I am officially in the mend :woot

Although I still have a low fever, hovering in the 100s yesterday I was up to 101.8 and had to take meds.

Overall I feel much better today but still only about 20% of myself.I had some cereal for breakfast did a little laundry and tidied up then needed a nap :hu

I just got up an unloaded the dishwasher while making a quesadilla for lunch.

Sunday and Monday I was out all day....so clearly I am improving. Still feel like crap though.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
*scowls* It's about time. No being sick. Do you know how boring it is without your posts on my journal!!!

:hugs