Need creative input on biz name - Web Site preview & update pg 4

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Ok all you wonderfully creative and clever SS folks! Put on your thinking caps :)
I am going to be starting my cooking classes and I need a cute clever name. Dh says "Dace's Kitchen" or something including my name....that is just not my style :rolleyes: but in order to start marketing and developing fliers and such, I need a business name.

Here are some things to help get those creative juices flowing....my goal is to inspire folks to enjoy cooking, set them free from following recipes to the letter and teach basic skills while having fun with their friends. It is a 3 hour class, once a week.. for a 6 week session. In many ways it is just a fun time out with a friend or two...learning something that can enrich their lives. I will have daytime classes for stay at home moms, classes marketed to couples and kids classes. Once I get the cooking portion up and running I will be adding in a little bit about gardening, growing and using fresh herbs and edible flowers etc.

So any ideas?

Farmer Kitty

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Freedom Kitchen
Freedom in(or of) Cooking
Cooking Freestyle or Freestyle Cooking

Good luck with your new adventure!

homestead jenna

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

I tend to like names that have one word that relates to the business like Curves or Vibes (was a name I considered for my massage biz). Or like Studio 6...it was a dance school at 6 Elm Avenue or something.

The Kitchen Studio?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Cooking Sensations
Kitchen Sensations
Cooking with Dace
Cook 'N Bake
Cooking For Family

wow, this is hard....LOL...not much coming to mind for some reason.

I am thrilled for you Dace....it truly sounds like you are walking toward a wonderful business on your terms!!!! that is the best one can accomplish!!!!! good deal for you! I know you are smiling!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Dace.........tell us a little bit more about yourself so we have something to work with. Just throw whatever you want out there, hobbies,favorite foods,favorite spices,your cooking style,etc. Ya never know what might work.....:D

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
I'm awful at this sort of thing and plagiarized (with permission) my friend's business name for my own CSA :p But, how about Creative Cooking? Whatever name you come up with, the concept is wonderful!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I like "Freestyle Cooking"

Pssttt....

Freestylecooking.com is available!!!!

Now nobody rush off any hog that name in case she needs it :D