Need ideas for tables.

Jaxom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, I've been pounding out the hours getting stuff out of boxs and onto shelves. Most are really crammed full, but I've worked out a solution. Just have to wait on my neighbors now. The ones that bought some books for me are up on at table that not only do I want to use for extra display area, I'm useing one of my two sets of horses to support it with. Need the horses so I can rip the plywood down into tables and legs.

Wish I had a few extra dollars I'd get a couple pairs of these....

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-piece-folding-table-legs-91041.html

And then turn around and sell the tables at the end of the sale for $25 each.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Or maybe it is good you *don't* have a few extra dollars, because then if you bought those, you no longer have those few extra dollars ANYWAY and quite possibly *couldn't* sell the tables for $25 each at the end of the sale".

Usually the best way to get rich quick, with little capital, is not to invest that capital but to *save* it... ;)

Glad to hear your table problem is solved though, good luck with the sale,

Pat

Jaxom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks pat! I'm just really freaking out here. Ex got on me today about our daughter. Registration for 1st grade is on the fourth and my half is $160 and I don't have it. Driving me nuts this recession and no work anywhere.

Anyways, I said I'd post some pics of what I've got going. It looks like a mess, but I've been working down there 6-10 hours a day all this past week.

http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/...e/?action=view&current=2010_0723sale0016.jpg&

And I've got more stuff waiting on back porch to come down yet!!!

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
No doubt that you have a lot of junk with a bunch of kitchen and housewares. Its unfortunate what happens to all the stuff we accumulate just to end up as someone else's 25 cent garbage.

I will trade you for the air compressor, wheelbarrow, and aluminum carpenters level - 6 pints of canned apples and 2 folding tables.

Looks like you should also pull that resume book out for yourself. Is that an EICO oscilloscope? also looks like a picture tube crt rejuvenator on the self.

Jaxom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
LOL, ever so sarcastic! I love it! Sold the oscilloscope and that was actually a tube tester, a transistor testor, HO trainset and a few other bits this morning. Woohoo! Resume book done used, I've three working resume's I use. toss in some chickens, and a hind quarter of vension, and ya got a deal for the compressor and wheel barrel! :)