Need some “good housekeeping” info

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I should clarify - I am a lazy housekeeper, but I keep it clean and pretty. Unless I have a project going on, the main living area of my house looks like a magazine spread at least once during each day. I find housekeeping to be very soothing and satisfying.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yes, I agree that cleaning house is very satisfying and it's also a piece of mind. When I clean I start right after my second cup of coffee in the morning and take my time doing it. Sure my house doesn't get really dirty when it's only me and the three cats but when there's others here it never looks like I clean it.

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Our house is never clean either. When you have a housefull of people and critters you just can't have it clean all the time. It helps when everyone goes to school or work because then I can really clean but if anyone is home I don't get as much done. I make my own all-purpose cleaner that saves a lot of money. I got it from "Living on a Dime". Lots of money saving ideas. She also has lots of cleaning/organizing ideas too.