Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
should we put "banks" under Vanishing Business thread LOL

yup, darn near every store location will become obsolete it seems

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
no banks won't close
they are the type of thing that people do want a friendly face and a close location for business.

tons is done thru the net, etc. but banks and money, nah, people want their bank still there I would think....I do lol

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol: yup we agree

yea I like the personal service of a bank also along with billions of people like us lol

ranchhand

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Being a cranky old bat I prefer personal service for anything possible. Living well outside of the city means I do have to do some things online, but anything outside the norm needs a human whose hand I can shake.

Pretty cool on the scanning, I haven't heard of that until now. :)

Dunkopf

On Vacation
Reaction score
They have an I phone app for banking. It sounds like there are some security issues though. I have always used direct deposit. If I worked for a company that didn't have that option I would want to cash it in person.

I don't trust ATM deposits. Other than that I do all my bill paying on line. I'm going cash free this year so we can track everything that is spent. It will make tax time a lot easier.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Being that I don't work and my dh pay goes in with direct deposit I am always cash free. :lol:

I do receive on of those year end statements from my Visa. It's very interesting to see where I spend all my money.

g