New England

mamaluv321

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Atleast everyone here seems to have been born in NE, I'm from south of the mason dixon; West Virginia! Man, does it get cold up here in the winter!! I think after living here for 10 years, I've almost aclimated!! :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
mamaluv321 said:
Atleast everyone here seems to have been born in NE, I'm from south of the mason dixon; West Virginia! Man, does it get cold up here in the winter!! I think after living here for 10 years, I've almost aclimated!! :D
Born in Rochester Ny, so, no, not technically in NE. But the northeast anyway.

stano40

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I live in southern Maine but I was born in Chicago, Ill. Winters are mild out here in Maine compared to the cold wind coming off of Lake Michigan.

bob

Mainergal

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Midcoast Maine, bracing for the long Winter. Leaves are about gone now. I'll be missing those.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I grew up in upstate NY. Schoharie county. I was expecting to get a show of lovely colors, when I visited my parents last month. I was so disappointed. Most of them had already dropped their leaves. I wouldn't be surprised if it is going to be a cold winter in New England.
Our colors are just starting here in northern CA.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
I grew up in upstate NY. Schoharie county. I was expecting to get a show of lovely colors, when I visited my parents last month. I was so disappointed. Most of them had already dropped their leaves. I wouldn't be surprised if it is going to be a cold winter in New England.
Our colors are just starting here in northern CA.
If today was any indication it's going to be a cold one. We were up in Sturbridge MA and I swear I could smell snow in the air....