New handgun holster for woman! Must see!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
DH has a super nice locally made chest holster that he wears when fishing/guiding and hunting. Its good backup in the woods, and required for stream fishing up here, because of bears.
Would it happen to a a David Johnston holster? I had him make me an across the chest carry holster for my .44 Colt Anaconda, and his workmanship is second to none!

I'd sure like to know what happened to his website...........

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
DH has a super nice locally made chest holster that he wears when fishing/guiding and hunting. Its good backup in the woods, and required for stream fishing up here, because of bears.
Would it happen to a a David Johnston holster? I had him make me an across the chest carry holster for my .44 Colt Anaconda, and his workmanship is second to none!

I'd sure like to know what happened to his website...........
No. Its a neighbor of DHs sister.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
"Also how comfortable would it be if you are sitting down?"

Well, forgive me for saying because I don't have breasts, BUT I would imagine it would be just as comfortable as standing... Unless you hunch over a lot? And even more comfortable than a belt holster.

MTN, that's CRAZY! Are you serious??
We need a permit to carry concealed in MN but it's nothing terrible or that expensive - though you do need to be 21 to even purchase a handgun.
I know what I'll be doing when I turn 21, and it won't be out drinking :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That's IT...I'm moving to Alaska! Things seem so much better up there...except the darn cold weather. That is a neat holster, but does look a bit uncomfy to be sitting down with that thing strapped to you. I dunno, but I bet I could make one of those to try it out :D

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
That's IT...I'm moving to Alaska! Things seem so much better up there...except the darn cold weather. That is a neat holster, but does look a bit uncomfy to be sitting down with that thing strapped to you. I dunno, but I bet I could make one of those to try it out :D
I think the sitting down issue all depends on the size of your pistol.

Yes its cold, but if your adrenals are in good health, its no big deal!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
"Also how comfortable would it be if you are sitting down?"

Well, forgive me for saying because I don't have breasts, BUT I would imagine it would be just as comfortable as standing... Unless you hunch over a lot? And even more comfortable than a belt holster.

MTN, that's CRAZY! Are you serious??
We need a permit to carry concealed in MN but it's nothing terrible or that expensive - though you do need to be 21 to even purchase a handgun.
I know what I'll be doing when I turn 21, and it won't be out drinking :lol:
Yep. Serious. Hubby was a rebel one year when he went out deer hunting and took the handgun in a holster, you know, just in case he saw some grouse (he was bow hunting deer.) MNR (ministry of natural resources) got him. He was extremely lucky the guy did not throw the book at him.

You are not even allowed to shoot handguns on your own property here.

Crazy I know. Now apparently some guy in Toronto shot his dad in a public library with a corssbow. Just watch. Thing will get stricter for us all the way around. It is crazy.

and yes. It only hurts the law abiding citizens. the criminals don't care about gun laws.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Wannabefree said:
I think the sitting down issue all depends on the size of your pistol.

Yes its cold, but if your adrenals are in good health, its no big deal!
Probably so...on both counts ;) I just hate cold.

Latest posts