New Handmade Items For Sale!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
I've been crafting lately because I want to purchase a wireless webcam so I can have a live video stream of my expecting mothers in the barn (sheep and goat). I want my hobbies to support themselves, so rather than take the money from the bank, I'd like to raise it by selling items I make or produce here at home.

I've got several new things in my Etsy shop, including coasters, felted ponytail holders, a felted scene, knitted and felted wallets, and more.

Here's the link to my shop. I have more things to add tomorrow! Thanks for looking!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
That coffee cup cozy is ADORABLE!!! As is everything else....(I'm a crafter, not a buyer, but....I loved that cozy! And the pink button flowers on the cell phone cozy!) I hope you get your webcam!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
:D Thanks Free! And I realize that so many people here are crafty, that I probably wouldn't sell a lot here because y'all make your own stuff, but I figured maybe there were one or two people who prefer to buy stuff. :lol:

meriruka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The little penguin ornaments are so cute. Do they take a long time to make?

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
meriruka said:
The little penguin ornaments are so cute. Do they take a long time to make?
Thanks! It depends on what you consider a long time! :lol: I've gotten pretty good at them though.

meriruka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sorry if that sounded too nosy. It's just that from my own experience people sometimes don't realize how much time and care goes into a hand crafted item.

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
meriruka said:
Sorry if that sounded too nosy. It's just that from my own experience people sometimes don't realize how much time and care goes into a hand crafted item.
I know what you mean! :) The felted things can vary though. Some things take a half hour, some take several hours. The knitted things probably take the longest!

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We have a cam and monitor for my horse trailer. Lemme ask hubby if it would be better for your needs, its not working out with our set up.

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The one in the horse trailer is hotwired, so he would have to help you (via pm or email) set it up. The other one, the kit that you just plug in, is with my sisters fiance and he's in another state currently, so I have to talk to him when he gets back.

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Hi Ms. Pony! Wow, that sounds great! I'm looking for the kind that works for wireless internet. Do you know if either of yours does that, or do they just hook to a tv? That kind would be great for nighttime, so I can look without getting out of bed, but I'd really love to be able to keep an eye on the girls at work. :p