New Member ~ Lover of BYC

CorbDee

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I’m sure I know most of you already, so you don’t need to welcome me too much, but I’m extremely excited to join here! I know all kinds of people on BYC. BYC is what brought me here. I know Nifty, fuchsia, Kiki, black cat, CluckNdoodle, who is actually joining with me right now as well 😁.There are so many others I know on there that I just can’t list. Maybe there are some staff that are also on BYC. Anyway, it’s great to join, and I can’t wait to feel at home just like I do on BYC.

So, about me: I don’t currently live out in the country on a farm, but I’ve been thinking about moving to a farm for years now. I’m still a little young, so it’s not quite possible yet, but I’ve been doing some planning. I’m an all-time lover of animals; they’re my favorite thing in the world, and it gives me such a thrill to take care of them. I love hatching eggs as well.

so that’s just a little background. Can’t wait to meet new people though!

CluckNDoodle

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
My very first post in the forum and I'm welcoming another newbie! lol
upload_2017-7-20_20-8-51.gif

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It would be very weird bc I don’t have ANY cattle or herds tho lol

right, that is why i don't join there or byc because the only herds or birdies i have are outside wildlife or my worm farm and i don't think either of those actually qualify. :) welcome to all of you. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Welcom @CorbDee ! I joined this forum when I was young, newly divorced, living in a city, and barely scraping by. A decade later, I am remarried and living on a farm. 😍 I ended up regretting not learning skills before we were able to move. I wished I had learned to can before moving. I wished I had learned to tie knots. Lots of little things.

I still love urban farming books! Amazing what people can do in a small space!

Go for your dreams, but dont forget to also bloom where you are planted now.