No knife for you!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/1...sin-tried-to-escape-attack-officials-say.html

This is the kind of extremely horrific gruesome evil crime that sends people in power into a tail spin. But as I read about it, it's abundantly clear to me the gun(s) & knife did no wrong. It was a jacked up dude with a stolen gun and a knife that did this extremely horrific gruesome evil crime.

This story is so sad I'm fighting back tears just reading it. This world is a freaking mess...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It seems to be governments mission all over the world to slowly strip away the rights of common people.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What? No. That just makes it easier to be in charge of us. Oh wait...

I am so happy to live very, very far away from London.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The single weapon that has killed more people in the whole history of mankind has been a hand. They cannot outlaw it.

I agree with @NH Homesteader that this isn't about keeping us safe, it's about power. During the middle ages, serfs tried repeatedly to revolt against the cruel tyranny of the barons etc. but without any decent weapons, they always lost... ALWAYS. We are heading back to that at a headlong rate; I can only hope that I won't be around to see it.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hope the opposite - I hope it happens while I'm here to protect my kids.

Latest posts