No words to describe this

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hubby told me that I needed to use 1/8" pilot holes, when I build my raised beds. I went to both Lowes and Home Depot to buy a package (I only need about 75 per bed) but I couldn't find any.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I'm ALWAYS looking for the right "ammo" like that around here! It seems that no matter what I've got in my sight, my "ammo" is wrong, and has to be switched out!:lol:

Me too!!!! I've started to solve that by having a different quick change setup for each drill bit, so the whole thing is larger than those bullets in the pics. Even then I often struggle to find the right quick change as Eli is fond of the star bits and I use the Philips more frequently, but every once in awhile I really need those star bits and he NEVER puts anything back in the same place twice. :barnie

This year I'm organizing that building to a fare thee well once again, but more intensively, so that there is a certain place to put EVERYTHING and I'll know at a glance if that's been done or not and can then start tracking down the "lost" tool. o_O

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
In my Ryobi case (love that thing!!!) I have 2 standard pks of drill bits, a quick change 1/8" drill bit, a quick change magnetic with a sleeve that pulls down to grip the screw, and a little pack of screw driver bits: multiple sizes phillips, stars and standards, as well as multiple size square. I figure that if I keep them with the drill, I won't have to go looking for them.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I buy that type of ammo in those huge multi packs you find sometimes. Harbor Freight is a good place to find it. This package I have now had a dozen of each head type in 3 sizes. I just loose them too easily.

Plus someone tends to walk off with my screwdrivers and forget where he put it.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I showed the screenshot to DS yesterday and asked him what those are. He knew and he's 12! When I showed him what was said about it he read it, looked puzzled, read it again and shook his head lol

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I showed the screenshot to DS yesterday and asked him what those are. He knew and he's 12! When I showed him what was said about it he read it, looked puzzled, read it again and shook his head lol

LOL @ imagining your son's face! :gig

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I like to keep my ammo all together in 1 place.
IMG_20190429_195013328_TOP.jpg

Latest posts