Not really "buy-sell-trade" yet....wanting opinions on something

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I wish my lmt had this type of passion. Mine didn't even know what kefir or kombucha is, or that sourdough is a fermented food, or , or..... although she is truly great at massage.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I didn't know this stuff when I started out...I lived on diet coke and sugar! And was skinny, so I figured I was ok.....And I gave an amazing massage, too.

It was when I agreed to support dh by doing at least the first two weeks of Atkins with him that I discovered what sugar...even juice....was doing to my energy levels. I used to eat a sugary snack between sessions, like a juice box or a granola bar....healthy, right? :rolleyes: But those 10 days (I didn't last two whole weeks, it was not a good thing for me...maybe because I was so skinny....but I never went back to my old way of eating all the sugar) taught me how those little snacks really drained my energy and made me reach for more and more snacks... And started me on my search so many years ago.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Well, that is exactly how I see my lmt. She gives an amazing massage, knows the body, pressure points, etc. But it seems she gleens alot of info from our appointments while I'm paying for massage. I can't complain. I get my chronic neck and foot pain relieved, she gets information. Maybe some day she will ask me for a kombucha scoby :)

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Well, you will just have to tell her about my ce classes once my site is up! Then she can keep quiet and just work on you! :D

Latest posts