NPIP testing

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Wow, keljonma! You're just full of important links and information!!

:thumbsup

Thank you!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:

Thank you!
FUNNY GIRL!

I am supposed to working from home today on a "for pay" project. But my head cold is getting the better of me and I don't feel like calling people ... it is easier to look things up on the 'net. :gig

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
keljonma said:
Quail_Antwerp said:

Thank you!
FUNNY GIRL!

I am supposed to working from home today on a "for pay" project. But my head cold is getting the better of me and I don't feel like calling people ... it is easier to look things up on the 'net. :gig
tsk tsk...playing hooky!! *shakes head*

LOL

Sorry you have a head cold!!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score

NOTE: The following info on NPIP testing is what I have learned from the State Department of Agriculture FOR THE STATE OF OHIO. This does not apply to all states, you really need to contact your own Dept. of Ag to find your states rules and regulations on NPIP Certification!

The Ohio Departement of Agriculture's State Veterinary called me back. NPIP Certification is OPTIONAL in the state of Ohio and NOT REQUIRED for selling chicks or eggs. NOT REQUIRED for selling chicks to local feedstores UNLESS THE FEEDSTORE REQUIRES IT!

NPIP testing is only required if you are importing birds INTO the state of Ohio, meaning the birds being brought in (birds NOT eggs, birds!) must come from NPIP tested flocks only! Doesn't mean YOUR flock IN Ohio has to be NPIP tested, JUST the birds you are bringing in to the state.