OFG--this one's for you!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
colowyo0809 said:
:lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :gig :gig :gig
hahahahaha, i loved that letter!!
and I love that ya'll think women with pms are something to be scared of!!

:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig
you people have obviously never met my SO! He takes the worst of you at your worst time of the month moments and make you look like saints!!He's had waaaay too much soy in his life and its definitely affected his hormonal balance and he is seriously waaay worse than any of ya'll. There are certain times when I just want to go cuddle with a grizzly bear, while i'm coated in honey and salmon, because it would be less painful and quieter :D

definitly loved that letter though, I was reading it to my SO and at some parts I was crying and laughing so hard I couldn't see the screen or speak!
Ha ha... I have a son who's just like that...drives me nuts...and just to let you know, I never gave him soy...:lol:

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
colowyo0809 said:
:lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :gig :gig :gig
hahahahaha, i loved that letter!!
and I love that ya'll think women with pms are something to be scared of!!

:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig
you people have obviously never met my SO! He takes the worst of you at your worst time of the month moments and make you look like saints!!He's had waaaay too much soy in his life and its definitely affected his hormonal balance and he is seriously waaay worse than any of ya'll. There are certain times when I just want to go cuddle with a grizzly bear, while i'm coated in honey and salmon, because it would be less painful and quieter :D

definitly loved that letter though, I was reading it to my SO and at some parts I was crying and laughing so hard I couldn't see the screen or speak!
Ha ha... I have a son who's just like that...drives me nuts...and just to let you know, I never gave him soy...:lol:
lol, well, at least he isn't totally unique :)